Skip to content
Ingredients (for 1 person)
- 100 ml coffee
- 10 ml sugared water (made of equal parts sugar and water)
- 20 ml white rum
- 20 ml mojito syrup
- 4 ice cubes
- 50 ml milk
- Put two ice cubes in a shaker.
- Prepare the coffee in the same shaker and add the sugared water, rum and mojito syrup.
- Shake for about 20 seconds so that the coffee cools immediately.
- Pour the drink into a long drink glass with two ice cubes.
- Prepare the milk foam and carefully spoon it on to the drink in a single layer.