- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The E6 is the younger sibling of the E8 and is jam, packed with the key Jura technologies: P.E.P- Pulse Extraction Process, Professional Aroma Grinder and the I.W.S- Intelligent water system.
One key difference between the E6 and E8 is the frother. The E6 comes with Jura's standard Fine foam frother which is set to produce microfoam, at one level of heat (The E8 comes with the Professional Fine Foam frother which allows users to change the temperature of the milk and choose between milk foam and steamed milk.)
The E6 also has a front-loading water tank and larger bean hopper with an improved aroma seal to keep beans fresher, longer. With the integration of the P.E.P brewing process and new Aroma G3 grinder, a Super-Automatic espresso has never tasted better. Not only does the E6 prepare a great espresso, but it can also make great cappuccinos. The E6 is perfect for those looking for convenience, quality and simplicity.
- Full-Colour TFT Display: The E6 offers one of the most intuitive interfaces thanks to its TFT Colour Display.
- One-Touch Operation: The E6 can prepare: 1 or 2 espressos, 1 or 2 coffees, 1 or 2 ristrettos, cappuccino, hot water (for tea) and milk foam, all in one touch.
- New Fine Foam Frother: The new Fine Foam frother included with the E6 creates perfect microfoam at the touch of a button. This new frother is also the easiest to maintain as the cleaning process is now automatic.
- Fully Programmable: Program every drink to your liking or make adjustments on the fly with the simple on-screen arrows! Use the intuitive visual programming mode or the expert mode to set your strength and volume preferences for all drinks.
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P): A new revolutionary brewing method that extracts espresso in small pulses to guarantee the most authentic flavour and aroma. PEP is the world's first and the E6 is only the third Jura machine to come with this brewing system. The slow pulsing extraction process has resulted in the highest quality espresso found on any Super-Automatic espresso machine and is sure to impress even the pickiest espresso aficionado.
- Intelligent Water System: The E6 uses RFID technology to ensure the NEW Claris Smart filter is inserted without any programming, making the filter process easier than ever before.
- Refined Functionality: The E6 has a front-loading water tank which enables users to disregard height restrictions and valences.
- Height Adjustable Dual Spouts: Perfect for small cups or large mugs. The coffee spouts are adjustable from 6.5-11.1 cm and the milk spouts are adjustable from 10.7-15.3 cm!
- Sustainability: All Jura machines use fresh ground beans for every cup creating only compost, no capsules = no waste!
- Aroma G3 Grinder: The G3 grinder quickly, yet carefully grinds your beans for the perfect extraction.
- Self-Cleaning: No need to remove the brewing unit or fuss with internal mechanisms as all Jura machines are fully self-cleaning.
- Filter or Descale: Jura machines enable users to choose between using Claris filters- fresh water in = fresh coffee out, or traditional descaling methods.
- Sleek Modern Design: The use of black and brushed silver finishes gives the E6 a bold look.
|WxHxD (cm)||28 x 35.1 x 43.9|
|Parts & Components|
|Water Tank Size (L)||1.9|
|Height Adjustable Spouts (cm)||coffee: 6.5-11.1
|Fresh Bean Capacity (g)||280|
|Number of Thermoblocks||1|
|Dedicated Hot Water Spout||N|
2 x Espresso
2 x Coffee
Portion of milk foam
|Number of speciality coffees||7|
What's in the box?!
- 1 X Jura E6 Platinum
- 1 X Jura Care kit which includes: Pack of 2 Cleaning tablets, 1 Claris Smart Filter, User Manuals, 1 Hose with Connector, 1 Water Spout Attachment, 1 Filter Extension and 1 Water Hardness Testing Strip.
- Limited Home Screen Options:The E6 can only have 4 options on the TFT display at a time.
- Hot Water: While the E6 dispenses hot water, it comes from the frother nozzle. This can create murky water if your frother was recently used to steam milk.
- Elimination of Rotary Dial: The E6 does not have a Rotary dial. However, Drinks are still adjustable on the fly using the on-screen arrows and buttons.
- No Grinder By-pass: The E6 only uses the bean hopper as its source of coffee, if you prefer to have the option of making a decaf or alternative blend many other units come with a by-pass option.
- Official Canadian Distributor
- 2-Year Warranty
- Free Coffee With the Machine
- Free Shipping