Skip to content
Ingredients (for 1 person)
- 40 ml espresso
- 5 ml banana liqueur
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp cocoa powder (soluble)
- Fresh milk
- Pour the banana liqueur into a decorative glass.
- Prepare two portions of warm milk foam for 10 seconds each.
- While the milk is being frothed, remove the cover from the Automatic Milk Frother and add the cocoa powder to the first portion, and the honey to the second portion.
- Pour the honey milk into the glass and then add the chocolate milk.
- In a pot, prepare an espresso. Then carefully pour it over a spoon into the glass to obtain a nice layered effect.