All refurbished machines are inspected, tested and repaired in-house under our 360 point inspection process:
- Good as new: All parts with significant wear are replaced including brewing units, grinders and other significant parts in all classes.
- 360° Inspection: All machines are opened and meticulously cleaned, descaled and tested.
- From the source: All work is done in house at the official Jura National Service Center of Canada.
- Warranty: All machines come with a 1 year parts and labor warranty.
- Transparency: All machines come with a diagnostic report printed directly from the information stored on the machine.
Definition of Classes
- Class A: Any machine that falls into class "A" will have 1-100 cups produced and minor if any cosmetic scuffs or scratches.
- Class B: Any machine that falls into class "B" will have 101-1000 cups produced and some minor scuffs or scratches.
- Class C: Any machine that falls into class "C" will have 1000+ cups produced and likely to have scuffs and scratches.