- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This slim-line one-touch machine utilizes Jura's patented Pulse Extraction Process to produce the perfect espresso, every time.
One of the best things about the A1 is its simple operation. It can be programmed to pour three different cup sizes in two strength levels. Also built into the machine is the AROMA-G3 coffee grinder, which works twice as fast for a fully preserved aroma. The new grinder enclosure uses a secure cover to keep the beans fresh before it gently grinds and brews them. The A1 is also equipped with a pre-ground coffee by-pass, allowing you to use any pre-ground coffee or decaf blends on-demand!
P.E.P- Pulse Extraction Process
The A1 comes standard with Jura's Patented P.E.P system, producing perfect espressos every time.
Simply select the size of your coffee, and within 30 seconds you can enjoy an Espresso, a ristretto or Coffee.
Easily program 3 cup sizes.
At a mere 23.9 x 32.3 x 44.5 cm (W x H x D) the A1 is perfect for any counter size.
Choose between Normal and Strong strength settings.
Perfect for small espresso cups or large mugs, just move the head up and down!
All Jura machines use fresh ground beans for every cup creating only compost, no capsules = no waste!
Built-in AromaG3 Grinder
Faster, quieter, consistent and adjustable.
Bypass your AromaG3 Grinder with pre-ground coffee for decaf or other blends!
No need to remove the brewing unit or fuss with internal mechanisms as all Jura machines are fully self-cleaning.
Filter or Descale
Jura machines enable users to choose between using Claris filters- fresh water in = fresh coffee out, or traditional descaling methods.
Sleek Modern Design
Sure to make a statement in any environment.
|WxHxD (cm)||23.9 x 32.3 x 44.5|
|Parts & Components|
|Water Tank Size (L)||1.1|
|Height Adjustable Spouts (cm)||5.8-14.1|
|Fresh Bean Capacity (g)||125|
|Number of Thermoblocks||1|
|Dedicated Hot Water Spout||N|
|Number of speciality coffees||3|
What's in the box?
- 1 x Jura A1 Piano Black
- 1 x Jura Care kit which includes: Pack of 2 Cleaning tablets, 1 Claris Filter, User manuals, 1 Pre-ground coffee scoop and 1 Funnel
- No Milk: If you like milk drinks you might want to consider pairing the A1 with a frother. The A1 does not make any milk-based drinks.
- Small Water tank: At 1L this tank needs to be refilled often, its rear placement is also cumbersome if it is being placed underneath a valance.
- One cup at a time: The A1 can only produce one cup at a time.
- Small Drip Tray and Grinds Container: The small footprint of this machine means it holds a minimal amount of coffee grinds and will need to be emptied more often.
- Official Canadian Distributor
- 2-Year Warranty
- Free Coffee With the Machine
- Free Shipping