CK - Blast Freezer for Gelato and Pastry
Advantages In Gelato Making
Blast freezing gelato for a few minutes immediately after it leaves the batch freezer hardens its surface. This results in better conservation and stabilizes its height giving a flawless product for display. Blast freezing gelato is intended for storage for a few hours freezes it to -18°C to set the gelato completely. When reconditioned at -14°C, the gelato once again becomes soft, creamy and spatula-friendly.
When making gelato cakes, Bavarian cream, mousse, single-portion desserts, hard pieces and all gelato confectionery, the blast freezer's speed and health assurances make it an essential appliance. Products defrost absolutely uniformly.
- Control Panel: A large display showing temperatures, times and processes
- EVAPORATOR: with hinged stainless-steel deflector, for perfect cleaning and inspection of all parts.
- GELATO MAKING VERSION: Racks with pairs of non-tips (runners, complete with shelves for gelato pans; runners are easily removable and washable.
- ADVANTAGES IN CONFECTIONERY: Blast chilling to +3°C, baked products such as cakes and sweet pastries, cake bases, muffins, baked snacks, etc. all retain their freshness for 5-6 days. They are ready to eat in a few minutes, with all their original flavour, colour, aroma and weight. Blast freezing to -18°C, raw items such as cake and pastry dough, etc. maintain all their cell structure, guaranteeing perfect conservation for several months. Products are conveniently ready for baking, at any time. Blast freezing to -18°C, baked products such as eclairs or croissants retain their aroma. When defrosted, for 15-20 minutes at room temperature or for 30 seconds in a microwave, their shape and consistency remain perfect.
- CONFECTIONERY VERSION: Racks with pairs of L-runners for 40x60 cm confectionery trays; runners are easily removable and washable.
- PROBE for reading product core temperature; heated for trouble-free removal after freezing.