ENA 8 Signature Line
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Small, Stunning, Simple - Freshly Ground, Not Capsuled
The elegantly compact one-cup machine now comes with especially simple touchscreen operation combined with artificial intelligence. The touchscreen display puts all your favourite coffees right at your fingertips, while an algorithm identifies your personal preferences and adapts the start screen automatically.
The ENA 8 Signature Line is encased in the world’s first coffee machine housing made from solid 3 mm-thick aluminium, combining absolute precision with a premium-quality surface finish.
Details such as the curve of the side panels based on a 4000 mm radius or bevelled edges define the appearance of this masterpiece that has been created from traditional craftsmanship combined with elaborate, modern production technology.
- NEW Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P) : A new revolutionary brewing method that extracts espresso in short pulses to guarantee the most authentic flavour and aroma. PEP is a world-first for the super-automatic segment.
- TFT Color Display: The TFT colour display makes using this machine very intuitive as it guides you through every process with simple graphics.
- One-Touch Operation: The Ena 8 can make the full range of specialty coffees, in one touch: Latte Macchiato, Cappuccino, Cafe Creme, Espresso, Americano, milk foam (for hot chocolate) & Hot Water (for tea).
- Fully Programmable: Program every drink to your liking or make adjustments on the fly! Use the intuitive visual programming mode or the expert mode to set your strength and volume preferences for all drinks.
- Dedicated Hot Water Spout: This is becoming rare on super-automatic machines and is a tea-lovers dream.
- Revolutionary Fine Foam Technology: The built-in frother produces rich, creamy milk foam at the touch of a button. Try it with almond milk!
- Small Footprint: The Ena 8 has a small footprint and can fit in almost any space at 27.1 cm X 32.3 cm X 44.5 cm (WxHxD).
- Height Adjustable spout: Perfect for small espresso cups or large mugs. The spouts can go as low as 5.5 cm and as high as 13.8 cm!
- Sustainability: All Jura machines use fresh ground beans for every cup creating only compost, no capsules = no waste!
- NEW Multi-level Aroma G3 Grinder: The G3 grinder quickly, yet carefully grinds your beans for the perfect extraction.
- Grinder By-pass: By-pass your grinder with pre-ground coffee for decaf or other blends!.
- Self-Cleaning: No need to remove the brewing unit or fuss with internal mechanisms as all Jura machines are fully self-cleaning.
- Filter or Descale: Jura machines enable users to choose between using Claris filters- fresh water in = fresh coffee out, or traditional descaling methods.
- Sleek Modern Design: The hard lines and bold colour combination are sure to make a statement in any environment.
|WxHxD (cm)||27.1 x 32.3 x 44.5|
|Parts & Components|
|Water Tank Size (L)||1.1|
|Height Adjustable Spouts (cm)||5.5-13.8|
|Grinder||Multi-level Aroma G3|
|Fresh Bean Capacity (g)||125|
|Number of Thermoblocks||1|
|Dedicated Hot Water Spout||Y|
- Official Canadian Distributor
- 2-Year Warranty
- Free Coffee With the Machine
- Free Shipping